Keno Online is a lottery-like a game that you can play at online casinos. Online Keno is a popular casino game amongst South Africans. For players to be able to win the game, they must select the right combination of numbers. South African Casino Sites has put together a guide to help SA players find out everything they need to play online keno. Read on for further detailed information.
History of Online Keno
Keno can be traced back to China. The name Keno means a ‘white dove ticket’ believed that it was a name given to the person who delivered keno results. Keno was invented by Cheung Leung, and he used the game to raise money to protect his kingdom. Eventually, it became a popular way to raise money for charity like many lotteries today. However, with time Keno was modified with characters being replaced by numbers. SACS tries, by all means, to help players with problem gambling.
Online Keno Tips and Tricks
Online keno game is a game of pure luck. However, tips and tricks will guide you to a better understanding of the game. Why not take advantage of them? Below are the tips and tricks that players can take note of:
- Gamblers must select their favorite numbers and play them more often. This will help players regarding which numbers are frequently appearing.
- Look for a casino that gives online keno players great bonuses.
- Look out for the best payout chart before you begin to play. This will help you to win if you read through it.
- Setting a budget is an important factor that players should take into account. Be sure you don’t gamble more than you can afford.
- You should also set yourself a time limit and stick to it. Many people get carried away, and their social lives suffer.
- Online keno is a game of chance, so we always advise playing for free while learning.
Online Keno-How to Play
The following are steps on how to play online keno. Check them below:
Choose an online casino that you would like to play at. Make sure that the casino is licensed and regulated.
Choose your favorite keno digits on the keno grid. You can choose any number you want from 1 to 80. You can play as many numbers as you want.
Select the amount of money you would like to use to wager. Each online casino has their amount that players can use to bet.
When numbers are drawn, as a player you can now press play and wait for keno results. After all, that is when you will be able to see how much money you have won.
Online Keno Terms
For you to be able to play the game, you should learn a word or two on keno. Check out the following terms
Aggregate Limit: total amount that the online casino pays out. Bankroll: the money a gambler has in their casino account to use for wagering.
House Edge: a term used to denote the casino’s advantage that sits at thirty percent for online Keno.
Way Ticket: an online Keno ticket with two or more bets.
Flashboard: a board used to display digits drawn.
Draw Sheet: a sheet taken out at the keno counter. It shows numbers drawn from the previous game. Numbers on the sheet are displayed with punched holes for tickets to check which numbers are have appeared
Keno Computer: used to put bets by casinos, select winners, and for printing keno tickets.