If you want to gamble without having to risk much, keno is the right gambling game for you. The game is easy to learn and also easy to play. Keno has the potential to earn players large payouts from very minor bets. The keno rules are modest to understand and the gameplay is easy to master. Keno is usually played at casino lounges.
Top-Rated Keno Casinos
Basic Keno Rules
- The player makes a bet and specifies which numbers they wish to pick.
- The number of selections the player may make depends on the game.
- The game will arbitrarily choose 20 out of 80 keno balls.
- If the game selects a number the player has chosen that is known as a “catch.”
What are Keno Payouts?
To regulate payouts for other amounts, just multiply the prize amount stated by the rand amounts played. R100, 000 is the all-out Keno prize that can be won in a game on any single ticket. R1, 000,000 is the supreme Keno prize that can be won in a game on any single ticket when the Bonus selection is selected.
How to Play Keno – Steps
- Get a keno card. These you can get at keno salons at casinos. The figures on the card match the figures on keno balls in the bubbly keno machine.
- Choose numbers and mark them on your keno card or choose them with a keno worker. Every number you choose is called a keno spot. A keno card is set with 10 columns and 8 rows of numbers. The card specifies how many numbers you’re permitted to choose.
- Choose the amount of money you want to bet put your chosen numbers and how many keno games you would want to play. Show your choices on your keno card.
- Give your keno card to a keno employee who will get your bet into the next game. An automated ticket copy of your card will be given back to you so you can follow with the games as they are broadcasted.
- Watch the keno machine as it casually selects 20 balls. Most keno machines use a computer software to generate winning figures. The numbers will be displayed automatically on keno boards through the establishment.
- Call over the keno employee to announce your winnings. You have to give in your electronic keno card for confirmation.
More How to Play Guides