Skrill is an e-commerce company that allows money transfers and payments to be made via the Internet. SA players love and use Skrill because of its convenience, assurance and instant services. We at South African Casino Sites have compiled a guide on Skrill casinos. Read on and learn a few aspects on Skrill casinos online.
Top Skrill Internet Casinos in 2019
Skrill Casinos – Straightforward and Secure Banking
Skrill provides players with lots of benefits, such as the ability to transfer money internationally. Players can also get a prepaid MasterCard that they can attach to their account. Gamblers can make transfers instantly, which allows gamers to get access to an online Skrill casino faster and easily. Players can simply sign up with one of the best Skrill internet casinos and start gaming within seconds.
When playing at internet casinos that accept Skrill, you don’t have to share details with the online casino that you play at, as Skrill takes care of the transaction. All a player needs to do is sign up to Skrill using a credit card or a checking account, and they can then instantly play at a Skrill casino.
How to Open a Skrill Casino Account
When opening a Skrill account via Skrill website, two steps are followed:
- Personal Details and Basic Information: Choose an account type (personal or business), currency, country of residence and language.
- Account Credentials: You will need to provide an email address, your date of birth, create a password then accept the terms and conditions to create the account.
How to Make a Deposit Using Skrill
- Go to the casino cashier
- Select Skrill as a payment option
- Log-in into the created Skrill account and confirm the deposit amount
- Your ZAR will be moved instantly into your casino account
Skrill is regulated by the Financial Services Authority of the UK and is approved by the online security company called VeriSign. Players can, therefore, enjoy their gaming in complete peace of mind at Skrill online casinos in SA. We at South African Casino Sites do recommend Skrill casinos to South African players.
Check Out More Banking Options
- Debit Card
- Bank Transfers
- Online Casinos